Celli-Flynn Brennan Architects & Planners is looking for highly-motivated individuals seeking opportunities for growth and responsibility. Must be passionate about your work, independent, organized, creative, detail-oriented and REVIT literate. Positions will be responsible for managing project teams through all phases of design, with significant client interaction
Respondents should possess the following skills and interests:
• Architectural degree from an accredited program.
• Current registration in Pennsylvania or reciprocal states or Graduate Architect
• 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
• Thorough understanding of design and documentation process.
• Demonstrated working knowledge and strong experience with AutoCAD and Revit (BIM)
• Excellent communicator, problem solver, and self-starter
• Proven ability to lead project teams as well as work with clients and consultants
• Capability to review and coordinate engineering documents for compliance with Architectural design documentation
• Ability to work in an open and collaborative team-based setting
Salary commensurate with education and professional experience. please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.