Start Your Project
If you are considering a building project, we recommend that the next step be a phone conversation with one of CFB’s principals.
Who would benefit from a call?
- Business Manager
- Director of Facilities/Buildings & Grounds
- Donor or Prospective Donor
What can you expect from a call?
About a 30-minute conversation to
- Discuss current conditions of the facility
- Discuss original design of the building
- Discuss renovation requirements of National Historic Register and local historic commission, if applicable
- Discuss ADA, life safety, fire and building code requirements
- Discuss deferred maintenance needs
- Discuss desired new purpose of the building and what renovations will be necessary to accommodate these new functions
To request an appointment, please contact Tom or Bill directly or fill out the form below.
Thomas C. Celli, AIA
(412) 281-9400 x 101
William P. Brennan, AIA, LEED AP
(412) 281-9400 x 102