- Wondering how to optimize use of your facilities?
- Concerned about ADA access?
- Facilities suffering from deferred maintenance?
- Need to restore the architectural character of your worship space?
In order to address these concerns, Celli-Flynn Brennan’s approach begins with a series of visioning workshops with a committee made up of a cross-section of stakeholders, including church leaders, administrators, parishioners, and others.
- Interview committee members
- Review space utilization
- Identify advantages and deficiencies of the existing
- Conduct a national trends discussion
- Generate the program
The goal of the workshop is to understand how the project can capture the mission, vision, and strategic focus; enrich the user experience; strengthen community engagement and improve the campus landscape. This will be accomplished through careful listening, interactive dialogue and information design.