Start Your Project
If you are considering a building project in your district, we recommend that the next step be a phone conversation with one of CFB’s principals.
Who would benefit from a call?
- Business Manager
- Principal or Headmaster
- Director of Facilities/Buildings & Grounds
- Members of the Board of Education
What can you expect from a call?
About a 30-minute conversation during which you will discuss:
- Discussion of the condition of buildings within your school district
- Facilities issues and low cost “quick hits” that can make a real difference
- How to invigorate faculty to teach across disciplines and to use technology more completely
- How the insight of a school design expert may be able to help you
To request an appointment, please contact Tom or Bill directly or fill out the form below.
Thomas C. Celli, AIA
(412) 281-9400 x 101
William P. Brennan, AIA, LEED AP
(412) 281-9400 x 102