- Questions about PlanCon process?
- Wondering how to maximize your reimbursement?
- Concerned about the need for school closings or consolidation?
- Facilities suffering from deferred maintenance?
- No students in the library?
- Need a technology boost?
- Food service needs some spice?
- Want to be on the cutting edge of teaching & learning?
- Curious how you measure up to other districts?
- Want a sustainable school?
In order to help you determine your needs, develop alternative solutions, assess options, build consensus and make decisions on the next step, Celli-Flynn Brennan’s approach begins with a series of visioning workshop. Depending on the type and scope of your project, the workshop process varies greatly. The sessions are tailored to you and your team. Below is a general list of what occurs:
- Conduct a national trends discussion.
- Interview the School Board, administrators, faculty, staff, parents, students and community members.
- Develop and discuss a comprehensive list of space needs, departmental needs, and addition and/or renovation requirements.
- Create a visual narrative that will explore possibilities and alternatives for development.
- Develop design criteria for the site and detailed space requirements.
- Refined facility layouts.
- Present, discuss and evaluate conceptual solutions.
- Present Plan Con reimbursement calculations.
Throughout the workshop series, our conversation is guided by the most important matter at hand: educating our students. Our challenge as architects is to design flexible, adaptive, technologically advanced and visually stimulating spaces that will promote teaching and learning.