Start Your Project
If you are considering a building project on your campus, we recommend that the next step be a phone conversation with one of CFB’s principals.
Who would benefit from a call?
- College or University President
- College or University Vice President of Finance
- College or University Vice President of Enrollment
- College or University Vice President of Capital Projects & Planning
- College or University Vice President or Director of Facilities/Physical Plant
- College or University Dean of Students
- Member, Board of Trustees
- Donor or Prospective Donor
What can you expect from a call?
About a 30-minute conversation during which you will discuss
- The current status of your institution (academics, student life, strategic initiatives, master plan, recruitment/retention, facilities needs, etc.)
- Campus atmosphere issues and low cost “quick hits” that can make a real difference
- How to invigorate faculty to teach across disciplines and to use technology more completely
- Issues of student debt and the institutions’ challenge of raising tuition any further without risking a complete breakdown in admissions
- How the insight of a campus planning expert with over 40 years of experience may be able to help you
To request an appointment, please contact Tom or Bill directly or fill out the form below.
Thomas C. Celli, AIA
(412) 281-9400 x 101
William P. Brennan, AIA, LEED AP
(412) 281-9400 x 102